Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 10:24 PM   #418
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I rewatched the finale last night around 8:30pm and was actually blown away. Not only did it look and feel as good as any Marvel finale not named Endgame, it was extremely emotional as well.

As great as Elizabeth Olsen was in this series, in which I fully expect her to dominate awards season this Fall, Paul Bettany's portrayal of Vision was so flawless and yet so human that for me that his performance was the key to making Wanda's grief and pain feel real. I've always enjoyed Bettany's work, from Firewall to Da Vinci Code to even Solo but I've never seen his range displayed as it was in WandaVision.

I think that Falcon & Winter Soldier will be more inline with what most Marvel fans would expect from a Marvel property but it's going to be tough to top WandaVision from an emotional standpoint, which is really what these comics and films are about: The trials and tribulations of what it means to be human, whether we're superheroes or not.
Seems like that’s always been one of the keys to the MCUs success. They have been spot in with casting the right people to the role.

Except for Brie Larson.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.