Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 02:51 PM   #135
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If he's ever your WR, your WR room will suck, IMO.

I don't doubt he can someday be a solid complementary WR. And again, it could happen as early as this season.

But I don't see anything to suggest you can have a halfway decent WR corps with that guy leading it. This is not a 1,200 yard receiver, IMO.
Even if he is a 1,200 yard receiver, it's going to be 1,200 yards the hard way.

I just don't understand this fan bases' 180 that's been taken this season.

This idea that Mahomes SHOULD be turning chicken shit into salad.

As if the the major burden of this team doesn't already run through Mahomes. This team is built on Mahomes, and our success is LARGELY dependent on Mahomes being amazing.

So why the **** are we trying to throw more on his plate by giving him lesser weapons to work with, like it's "the way it has to be?"

No, it doesn't have to be that way.

If Moore is your #1 receiver, then Mahomes is going to have to be excellent all the damn time.

One of these days i'll see Mahomes with some large radius WR's that can actually bail HIM out, rather than requiring pinpoint accurate passes right in the breadbox of 5-9" WR's.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.