View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 02:21 PM   #51
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Adding in NASCAR, NHRA and Indy Car racing completely skews the comparison because as we all know, NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in the world, but their TV revenues are a fraction of what the NFL, NBA and MLB receive each year.
Nobody’s talking about the effect a lack of fans will have on broadcasts. I tune into see the players yes but also the EVENT. I like to see the tomahawk chop, the crowd roaring, players celebrating etc. I predict empty venues will lessen TV ratings.

Quote:
And if you're throwing in college athletics, the dynamic changes once again. There have been several universities that have decided to drop sports altogether because so much of their funding relies on their students, who may or may not attend their chosen universities this year or next or the year after.
No school is axing the 2 revenue sports.

Quote:
But if you're talking strictly the NFL, MLB and NBA, they can all survive and thrive without people in the stands, which is where things are headed and why the new LA stadium seats 70,000 instead of 80,000-100,000.
Yes and no. Teams can’t sell nosebleeds anymore when folks have home theaters. But they depend on the lower bowl and suites, absolutely.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.