View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 05:15 PM   #23
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
So to go with this thread, I have some similar experience from today.

5900x came in the mail, already had my x570 tomahawk and a brand new 4x8 kit of skill trident neo 3600 cl18. This is samsung b-die, nice ram.

Put the 5900x/x570 board and the new memory into my current rig (3090FE, seasonic 850w gold , x72 kraken etc)

I COULDNT EVEN GET IT TO BE STABLE AT THE FREAKIN XMP 3600 cl18!

Thats how touchy this crap is, I can only get it stable at 3450hz, so dont take it personally, even with all top of the line shit, memory doesnt want to run fast without a bunch of massaging
What are the symptoms that indicate unstable ram? How do you know it’s unstable?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.