Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 07:37 AM   #1790
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Always impressive to watch...I don't know about now, but when I got my License you had to do figure eights both directions in a square.

Wherever you look is where you go...I like watching his head movement too..
yep.

you should see the looks I get from people when I'm rolling up to a bike night or anywhere that parking is full and an open spot comes available on the opposite side of the road/lane/parking area.. I can whip my bike 180 etc in such a tight area; look where I'm going, upright seating position, let the bike lean, throttle/clutch/rear brake etc.

we have a guy we ride with that has a lot of d-bag qualities about him. He constantly races from light to light. revs his ****ing bike for no reason at stop lights. constantly checking himself in his mirrors to see how he looks etc. We roll up to a watering hole and I see a spot where all 4 of our bikes could go - I roll up, whip my bike around and back it in. The d-bag, rolled down a few more spots and parked. when he came back to us, he was like "Man...how the hell did you do that. there was no way i was trying that". My brother just laughed and said "shit...he does that crap all that time to me". my brother rides a Night Train with drag bars, so his overall position is a little different than mine. He's a little shorter too, so his legs are extended a bit more than mine are as well.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.