View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 09:14 PM   #94
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
seems like an odd thing to be debating so much over. There's a lot of suck in there. No need split hairs.
This isn't new. Years ago, when Squrimin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards said something assenine and reeruned, I went off on bit of a rant about Squrimin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wrecking the franchise. Zilla put me on blast totally white knighting the fool. He won't let it go. And I'm not going to accept that Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards is a huge ****ing grandstanding fraud that wrecked the ****ing franchise.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.