View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 12:06 AM   #85
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Mahomes is tough and will stand in and take the hit after the ball is out. Those are the shots that take the toll. Our interior line sucks but Pat cancels it out mainly because he is young. You are crazy if you want to take a chance with this phenoms future.
I would love to upgrade the interior, but I won’t be shocked if we don’t use an early pick on a C/G.

Apparently, he doesn’t take THAT many of those hits though. Like I said before, we allowed the 7th fewest QB hits in the league. A lot of other teams allowed far more.

My guess is that our entire OL is somewhere around average. The combo of Mahomes and Reid (who really doesn’t get enough credit for this) elevates them to being a top 5 statistical pass protection OL. The Tackles are probably in the top quarter of the league and the Interior is probably in the bottom third of the league.

I don’t think they’re great, but I also don’t think they’re as bad as some believe specifically in pass protection.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.