View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 11:37 PM   #82
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Mahomes was hobbled- because Cam stepped on his ankle. Whatever point you're trying to make, should have left Erving out of it. Our pass protection numbers looked good because Mahomes is a magician back there.
My point is that any effect Cam Erving had should be excluded. He was a back up and only playing because Fisher was hurt.

Cam was an awful LT. And despite that, our numbers were still among the best in the league.

Do I believe our OL is among the best in the league? No. I just don’t believe the pass protection is as bad as some think.

If Mahomes was getting hit constantly, the QB hit numbers would be much worse than they are.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.