View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 11:25 PM   #80
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Just to clarify my point.

I don’t think we have a great OL. I just don’t think the pass protection specifically is as bad as some believe.

I think we may be biased as Chiefs fans:

1. Every hit on Mahomes seems worse to us, because we realize exactly how important he is.
2. We were spoiled in the early 2000’s with an unrealistic idea of what an OL should look like.

If there is a stat out there that confirms that our pass protection sucks, I’d absolutely accept that. I just haven’t seen a stat that says that.

Also, the Mahomes mobility argument doesn’t really convince me (at least not after this year). He practically played on one leg for most of the year and we still ended up with some of the best pass protection numbers in the league.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.