View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 12:36 PM   #20
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Connor Orr is a really bad talent evaluator and has been picking against the Chiefs for years.

The guy wouldn't even have a job if SI was actually paying writers a living wage.
On the flip side, Vinnie Iyer is one of the guys I DO pay attention to.

1) I used to work with Vinnie at SN and know him/his process. He's thorough and the last thing he's trying to do is be controversial just for clicks.

2) He's legitimately a genius (MENSA. 2- or 3-day Jeopardy! champ)

3) He's been doing this for a LONG time and has built up a lot of contacts, Also, because he's not a hot take artist, people are more willling to share things with him.

4) He's got a good analyst brain - able to project scheme fits and trends and team processes to predict a little better what teams WILL do and also to evaluate what they DID.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote