View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 02:49 PM   #74
MVP

I just like playing with this thing, haha. Just crafting your own scenarios even if I don't think their rankings will match reality... I'd be really happy if it went down similar to this, to be honest. Mayfield, Myers, and Hutcherson are three of my favorite OL in this entire draft, as is Tryon at DE and Stevenson at WR. A definite stock up on the OL and at WR while trying to keep as close to BPA as possible. For the record, all the top WRs were off the board by pick 25. Other realistic options at 32 were Ojulari (not the best scheme fit, more of a 3-4 OLB), Moerhig (definitely think he'd be on the table), Phillips (I wouldn't draft a DE with a concussion history), Barmore (gave long pause on this one and I'm still unsure about passing on him), and Radunz (I like Mayfield more).

32. Jalen Mayfield OT, Michigan
64. Josh Myers IOL, Ohio State
95. Joe Tryon EDGE, Washington
136. James Wiggins S, Cincinnati
175. Sadarius Hutcherson IOL, South Carolina
176. Whop Philyor WR, Indiana
180. Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR, Iowa
211. Marquez Stevenson WR, Houston
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.