View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:30 AM   #71
'Tis my eye!

I ran another couple drafts.

1. The algorithm seems dead set on leaving me with Eichenberg. All the WR's are gone (EVERY TIME) and there's no real value pick at any other position. My choices always seem to be between Leatherwood, Jenkins, and Eichenberg and while I like Jenkins' upside, I don't think it makes him a better overall selection.

2. I still love Richard LeCounte III as a potential 3rd or 4th-round draft pick because of his versatility but twice this morning Holland has fallen to me at the end of the 2nd and he's just too good to pass up. He can play 3rd safety behind HB for a few years and then he and Thornhill can man those spots in the future.

3. Imagine my surprise when not once but TWICE I watch Jabril Cox rise to the top of the board and make it through 12-15 picks to still be waiting there at #95.

32. Liam Eichenberg, OT Notre Dame

64. Javon Holland, S Oregon

95. Jabril Cox, LB LSU

136. Dazz Newsome, WR North Carolina

175. Patrick Johnson, Edge Tulane

176. Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR Iowa

180. Tedarrell Slaton, IDL Florida

211. Landon Young, OT Kentucky
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.