View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 11:09 AM   #63
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Me either.

I just don't know how to react to it anymore.

First it was "we need guards" and then it was center and now it's offensive tackle but yet nobody really has a good plan to actually improve the positions - they just wanna throw numbers at it and hope it goes away.

It seems like a lot of people are dead set on drafting offensive linemen and will just take whichever one is there. And I know that's not kccrow, not trying to single him out, but that's just the latest one I see.
I’m still for taking a guard or center in the 3rd or later. But I also think we need to grab another rangy LB like Cox if we can. More LB depth is desperately needed.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.