Thread: ChiefsPlanet sister needs dental help
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:53 PM   #34
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
You might look into las algadones. Just over the border from yuma. I can recommend several good dentists and oral surgeons. My parents have been going for years.

Roughly 30% of what it costs in the states. The equipment is dated a bit by American standards. Roughly 5 years older than what you would see locally. So 5 to 7 k for what she is looking for or roughly 2k for all the extractions and dentures
That's where my sister in law goes and she has no complaints, been going there over 30 years.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.