View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 11:07 AM   #5
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
Who's to say Chris Jones doesn't get traded to recoup on what you traded to get Ramsey?

I have faith they can manipulate the cap and make things work. Front load, back load, etc.

Watkins will have to be a cap casualty to clear up room too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
This. You could trade Watkins and CJ and end up with MORE picks than you started with + a lock down corner.
So I've actually suggested this exact thing in at least two of my most recent mocks. (By the way, Watkins does save you $14m but is $7m in dead money.)

You can probably get at least a Frank Clark deal for Jones. Hell you can probably get two 1sts. And if Sammy keeps playing as he is now, you can probably net a 2nd for him.

But then you have to ask yourself if that's what you actually want to do. (I.e. how much do you trust Hardman to ascend into a #2 WR, and how much do you trust Veach to draft DT and CB well.)

It will send in you into the 2020 draft with a need for a premier DT and you'll still need multiple CBs.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.