Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 06:59 PM   #15233
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Not if the NFL thinks Mahomes is going to be a star...they are desperate for new QB talent to market. Getting his name out there, this season...and in the public psyche can only help KCs chances.

It'll be an interesting story-line....there arent any AFC rivalries thriving at the moment. All the Steelers adversaries are average...and the Patriots division is looking bad too. Maybe Cutler will get some attention...Luck is M.I.A. It's partially the reason for the Raiders hype....Carr is the only new face doing anything worth talking about
"And here we see Chiefs 1st round pick Pat Mahomes holding a clipboard"!

"He's REALLY rocking that clipboard, Chris"!

I'm trying to enjoying smacking the Donks about with you, but your continued idiocy and Smithian nonsense make it very, very difficult.

Oh wait...

Oh shit...

We're you...

No.......................

We're you implying that the NFL would put Alex ****ing Smith on the bump-up?!?!?!?!?

Holy Shit; I have now heard it all, yes. Every single, last, ****ing, idiotic, Smithian, nonsensical, rambling ever created.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.