Thread: Misc VOIP Scam Calls
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 11:19 AM   #20
Veteran

I was an Android user, specifically the Nexus and then the Pixel phones from Google, for more than a decade until 2021. Google has some software that blocks spam calls from even ringing your phone. No freaking clue how it works, but I swear to god I would get less than 5 spam calls/year.

And I never really appreciated it until I switched to an iPhone. I don't get nearly then amount the OP is talking about, but it's more like 5-6 a week rather than an entire year. It's completely annoying and maddening. One of the many things I miss about having an Android but I assume it's proprietary in some way bc I don't think other OS or manufacturers have figured it out.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote