Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 03:08 PM   #123
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
This is nowhere near correct in my instance. If I fully charge my Tesla at my house I dont really even notice a big increase to my electric bill. I probably charge my Tesla about 1,200 miles a month at my house and it seems like it is only maybe 5% or 10% max of my homes electric bill.
I run a home energy monitor, and in the past 12 months our cars have used 2,661 KWh compared to our other usage of 5,023 KWh. So in our case, EV usage is about 50% of our house's usage.

I'd be really curious to know where in the world a 13x number came from. Obviously not reality, but it's a bit random.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.