View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #6
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I had family that did stock car racing. Mostly dirt track circles and figure 8s. Grew up dressed like my uncles pit crew (white pants and a red shirt with 02 on it). Richard Petty tried to get him to come race asphalt. Every weekend was a trip to the track. I was a 3 fan myself. Started losing interest after Dale died and then they started changing everything. Before they let ****ing Toyota in. **** Toyota

I grew up thinking I was going to be a race car driver. Instead I was a airplane mechanic
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.