Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 06:02 PM   #116
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
If I remember correctly. Tebow got jettisoned from the league because he refused to switch positions.

Kaep had offers from a couple teams to qb, backup. But refused because of money and not starting. He also refused to switch positions.
I don't see why people keep calling it unfair. Kaep could get on a team if he became a team player. It seems like Tebow swallowed his pride.

Hell he will probably be cut before regular season.
The only reason they are signing Tebow... merch and free hype. They lose nothing by signing a 33 year old Florida legend to get hype, sell merch and compete for a backup role in that offseason. Maybe he makes the team, who knows.

Kaep... didn't he supposedly receive an offer for $7M a year to compete (like @ PHI or something, hell I think DEN made him an offer) and he said no because was a starter? Something like that... he made his play, stood his ground... shit happens.

*** edit***
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...20contract.%22

$7M over 2 seasons ... offered by Denver

This link reads that is was $7M per season... https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49...-pay-cut-offer
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.