Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 04:07 PM   #114
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude, he played football a DECADE ago

Of course that was the discussion THEN.

It's not the discussion now and you can't pretend otherwise.
How many times do you hear a player interview, and the guy says, "First of all, I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ"

Every friggin athlete loves Jesus. Some more than others. I refuse to believe Tebow was the one Jesus-loving athlete that people decided to be annoyed by.

Reggie White. Drew Brees. Kurt Warner. All high-profile NFL guys who were extremely vocal about their faith. What's the difference between them and Tebow? Oh yeah. Talent. They're all HOFers or future HOFers. Nobody ever had to explain to people that Reggie White was great when it was plain that he sucked... and that's because Reggie White was FAR from a sucky player.

Again, it was never his religion. It was people shoving him down our throats saying, "Watch this, he's great!" Maybe those people thought he'd be great because they shared his faith. But as for the anti-Tebow crowd, most of them didn't give a shit.

If you think I'm misremembering events, you're welcome to explain why he's the Christian athlete that everybody hates because of his faith.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote