Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 01:01 PM   #196
Supporter

So my guy Dane inspired me to rewatch the infinity saga.

Definitely worth the time, and frankly, a different viewing experience. I probably didn't give it the due it deserved because I watched them in fragments on my phone mostly.

But on the whole, watching them in close proximity to each other you definitely pickup stuff you'd otherwise gloss over. And, like all good movies, the little stuff is what moves the needle from whatever to worthwhile.

The other thing that was surprising to me was that a lot of the moments, even though I knew what was going to happen worked. Things like Yondu dying, Peggy as Cap went into the ice, Black Widow dying on Vormir, Quicksilver dying, Tony talking listening to his dad on IM2, all that stuff really hit and I thought surely it would be corny but almost to a scene it all worked.

I'd agree that what Feige pulled off was really amazing. While some of the individual movies were meh, the whole story was really ****ing good. Hats off to Feige.

Winter Soldier is still my favorite movie.

This is still my favorite scene.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote