View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 AM   #128
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
As for you terroristme you are the disease that ends up infesting some posters like Flunkie. Your always too serious and not a real friend to anyone here. Your victim card pulling, terrorist sympathizing ass is as pathetic as they come. Wasting breath please, more people have wasted breath on you than the next 10 posters combined. How can anyone take you seriously you are only here to piss people off, that is obvious. Your a hypocrite that needs to leave every time you are exposed. Upon returning you ignore all valid posts and only respond to BS just before changing the subject. Everyone here knows your game. Your not here for friendship or to be a good person. Your certainly not a Chiefs fan, no the only reason your here is to try and piss people off. When you said I was the biggest asshole you had ever met online you just told me I won because I got to you worse than anyone ever has and since that is your only goal being here that was the game. IMO everyone here should reply to your posts just to piss you off, it's what you do to everyone else.
I have to correct this, D.enise has been a friend to me on a personal level on a number of occasions. While I rarely agree with her views that statement just should not stand.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.