View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 03:30 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Two words: Gabriel Davis.

Davis is a fine player, don't get me wrong. Very fast at least. But on a team with Diggs, Beasley and Sanders, we got eviscerated by Gabrial Davis. And if we'd have had Deion Sanders and Ed Reed on the other side of him, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Because Hughes just couldn't get out of his own goddamn way. My memory is that he was pretty much singularly responsible for 3 TDs that day.

You just can't have that. I'm not even sure I agree completely that you need to avoid average players - average players are fine if they're playing average football.

But you can't have guys out there tripping over their feet on every drive like the Chiefs had that day. That was a total debacle.
Average players are fine. You need enough good players around them. Rising tides and ships and all.

We just have had absolute glaring holes on the defense since....2015 or so.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.