Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 08:16 PM   #9
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Sounds fun. I've gone snorkeling in the Pacific out of Mexico and it was exhilarating. Absolutely loved it wish I could do it again but now I'd be afraid my COPD would set off aspirations and that would be the end of me. So I'ma gonna pass on SCUBA but it is something I think would be fun.

Snorkeling is cool as **** in the Ocean I've seen fish I never new existed.
I have snorkeled and dove in Mexico, Jamaica, and just snorkeled in Costa Rica, the Bahamas and Hawaii.

Coolest shit out of that I have ever done is snorkel Sharks Cove at North Shore Oahu Hawaii. Absolutely incredible. We went once and went back, then went again, then went again. Totally lost in another world for hours and hours at a time.

I now want to go dive Sharks Cove.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.