Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:43 AM   #37
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah, I just can't see them moving on from Hardman.

Like I said, the WR room is presently 4 guys then wild-cards and/or a bag of dicks, depending on how generous you're feeling.

You move Hardman out of here and you're going to struggle to run 11 personnel as often as you'd if for no other reason than stamina.

I think people forget that one of the most dangerous things Hill brought to the table was that he simply never got tired. He could go out there and run 90% of the snaps at full tilt. And he could run all over the formation. Or run a deep route then another deep route then ANOTHER deep route.

Mere mortals can't do that. They will absolutely need Hardman here so they can run a viable 4 man rotation for their 3 'starters' in 11 personnel groups.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.