View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 07:47 AM   #2340
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
electric smoker??
now you're using a pressure cooker.

What's next a steam oven for ribs
So I used a WSM for 15 years. It was the cooker I used at competitions around the KC area. Shawnee, Paola, Great American BBQ, Laurie, etc. Our team had a large OK Joes trailer rig but I always did my ribs/chicken on the WSM. It just produced better results and more consistent bbq and ribbons. I still have the WSM, but purchased a Grilla original model pellet smoker about six months ago. My wife says the ribs I pull off the Grilla are the best ive EVER made. Plenty of smoke, consistent temp makes for consistent results, and all the other variables like rubs, spritzes, wrap or not, etc are the same as with the WSM. I was once a purist also, but bought the pellet for ease of use. Now I cook on it 5 times a week and won't look back.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote