View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 05:09 PM   #2338
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
There is a lot of good rubs. There is money in a good rub so I understand keeping it secret not just for competitive advantage but also maybe monetary advantages. I'd never give out the guys recipe even if it was 30+ years ago.

WTF is your problem here? I started this thread. I was active for years in the other thread. I use a electric cheater smoker but that's all the cheating I do. I'm a true believer in slow and low with real wood.

I've posted who knows how many of my smokes on here. Have you ever even heard me talk about a pressure cooker?

I do an experiment and you are treating it like I'm a traitor to your race or something.
He's the most awkward poster now that Ubeja has ****ed off again.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote