View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 08:39 AM   #2328
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Hmm no disrespect intended but do you miss buffet restaurant's ribs?
I've been doing BBQ the same way for 40+ years. Sure, I tweak the rub, change up the injection, change the ratio or the type of wood through the cook etc. just needed to try something totally new. You've never tried anything completely new?

And.... they were way better than any restaurants ribs. I trmmed off all the fat. I have a fantastic rub. Just ask anyone who went to my ChiefsPlanet tailgate back in the day. Got it from a American Royal winner in the early 90's. I tweaked it for my taste and with some feedback from this forum a few years back.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.