View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 06:04 PM   #123
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Agreed. I don’t fawn over the tall, skinny blonde look like a lot of guys do. She’s got a pretty enough face, though.

I’d recommend “22” if you’re looking for something a little fun and upbeat. I’d recommend “Style” if you’re into slower songs where she flexes her vocals with a falsetto.

Like most modern music, it probably won’t blow you away, but she has certainly mastered the art of churning out the pop hits, which is respectable in my opinion. Plus, I believe they say she writes all of her own music.
I give her credit for writing her own music. Which for the most part seems to be a lost skill for artists these days.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.