Thread: Food and Drink The New Cinnamon Coca Cola
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:39 AM   #23
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Will do!

I like the caramel straight, but it goes really well with hot drinks... hot chocolate, apple cider, etc. I use peach with Malibu Rum and Triple Sec, with some lemon juice and splash(es) of Knob Creek. Vanilla is probably the easiest to pair, it blends in well for an extra kick.

Apple is the one that I've found to be difficult to pair with, but haven't tried it in something like apple cider, where it'll just blend in. Unlike the others, that one doesn't seem to stick out as much... it's kind of "dull" for lack of a better word.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with the Caramel. I was going to mix up some tasty Christmas drinks when guests come around. I have had the apple for at least 2 years and it's a still virgin in the box, never been cracked. Out of all of them, that's my "WTF am I going to do with this bottle" as well.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.