View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 11:45 AM   #1098
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Does the word "Sheep" mean anything to you? I trust MY eyes. Jack only stopped running because the ref blew the whistle. The only reason you "can't" see it is because you don't want to.
95% of Jags Season Ticket Holders you say??? - guess again.
I'd bet that 99% would agree with me after trusting their own eyes and reading and seeing this ...https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/1...guars-the-game

Only clueless sheep don't get it, or those who don't want to. Which are you?
Whatever, I watched the game and was disappointed in the Jaguars for playing terrible in the 4th quarter.

It was an unusual play and no surprise at all that whistles were blown when they were.

The only way anyone could say that Jack was not down by contact, would be people that have the benefit of looking at the replay.

Blowing the whistle when they did is completely understandable to anyone that knows anything at all about NFL football.

It was a miracle that the crew got the fumble call right without the benefit of replay.

The Jaguars shit their pants and lost a game that they could have won with some decent play in the 4th quarter.

You should be a Jaguars fan and not a Chiefs fan because Chiefs have winners now, and your mentality does not fit in.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.