View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #138
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.