Thread: Food and Drink Let's talk flat top griddles
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 04:27 PM   #50
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The usage dilemma is my issue as well. I've been wanting a griddle for a while now. I just don't know that I'd use it enough to justify another unit entirely. Plus I'm charcoal gang for life so I'll always have that fuel source on hand. I've got two kettles on the back deck that I cook everything on and I've pretty much told myself to buy one of these bad boys if I decide to scratch that itch.

https://www.atbbq.com/products/sns-g...xoCehAQAvD_BwE

Every year wife tells me we should get a new grill. I told her I would when the Weber gave up (14th season....still going strong).

This would give me the use of a flattop without giving in. However, 23lbs seems like a lot for a webber. One half that size would allow some grilling and flat top cooking.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli