View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 10:51 AM   #636
MVP

I just wish they'd quit ****ing around and stick Soler in RF every ****ing day. He's not going to get better there until they do. Put Schwindel in the DH spot until he proves he's not worthy. Play O'Hearn every day until he figures out how to hit lefties. Play Dozier every goddamned day until he sinks or swims.

I mean; these guys need to play through their weaknesses to improve. I hate all the platooning and moving guys around. Just stick 'em in there to sink or swim. We're not taking the division anyway, let's see what we have.

We never would've found out what Merrifield was if we hadn't been forced to by every other second base option flaming out.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.