View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 PM   #981
oxymoron

Another good episode of Unexplained. I think I realized why I like it so much: they aren't really trying to dramatize anything, or to push an agenda beyond 'this shit is real; take it seriously.'. It's like the antithesis of Ancient Aliens. Who ran an episode yet again featuring some random geological structure that doesn't actually look like anything unless you manipulate the hell out of the image, and even then the pareidolia doesn't look like anything unless you're drunk, stoned, standing on your head and squinting really hard.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.