View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 AM   #979
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm not sure what you're talking about. He clearly says "It's a ****ing drone, bro." The NYTimes video still shows that. They even have this quote from the Times article:

"At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program."

Every other source I can find also states the same.

Most likely this was an MKV or similar tech, which has been around for decades.
Well now I can't get the clip to play. Probably something to do with my browser (not a computer guy). However, the clip I watched had a correction from the NYT at the end of it that said they'd mis-typed the phrase, "This is a f**king drone, bro."

Whatever. The main point is that the thing existed.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.