View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 05:00 PM   #21
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So if the Chiefs don't end up with BTJ, Mitchell, or McConkey, you are going to be disappointed?

For a guy that loves to bring up Metcalf and McClaurin non-stop, it's odd that you wouldn't be comfortable with any other WR in one of the best classes we've ever seen.
If I find another McLaurin sitting there, sure.

1st round talents don't typically drop to the end of the 2nd or 3rd round.

We just have different goals. You're happy with somebody that is ok and I want someone that can be a #1 or at least an elite compliment to one.

The urgency is because our #1 in Kelce is aging out before our eyes.

Why wait til he leaves to try to find his replacement?

You don't value the WR position as much as I do.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.