View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 10:37 PM   #8
MVP

Which scenario do you feel leaves the Chiefs best suited for the next four years?
Which scenario do you feel eaves the Chiefs best suited for next year?
Which scenario do you go with and why?

Neither scenario really gets you 4 years but I think 3 years. Having Chris Jones for those 3 years and then having time to find another dude is paramount. We have dudes at CB and they are much easier to find at that. I'd take scenario 2 and run to the bank.

I'd have a really hard time not wantingn Troy Franklin at 29 and Kamari Lassiter at 32 in that scenario, but I'd have this place screaming at me to get a LT. So, put me down as trading up from 29 to Philly at 22 and giving them my 3rd and a 5th.

Dependent on your board and trusted sources:
22 - LT Guyton or Suamataia
32 - WR Franklin or Worthy
64 - CB King or Tampa or DT Orhorhoro

I think that sets you up with a nice foundation going forward.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote