View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 12:15 AM   #162
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
I have been lurking around the board for while and thought I would post my thoughts as an outsider (Pats fan) here are my takeaways from the game / season / reading thru this board posts:
Few things:

1. I hope you don't fancy yourself anything of a football mind. There isn't really anything of substance here.

2. You can **** right the ****ing **** off about the officials. You ****ing cockholsters get treated differently than anyone else in the whole ****ing league.

3. Don't be a brother****er like your brother****ing compatriots that have streamed in here. You won't catch too much hell after awhile if you're not a brother****er.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.