View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 10:06 AM   #16
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - Fiske ain't a first rounder. In part for the reasons he 'might be available for us in the 1st' in the OP.

I do think we'd probably have to take him in the 2nd if we wanted him. Or engineer a trade-up in the 3rd. But I don't think we have the draft capital for that sort of thing.

Was it Dane Brugler that had us taking Newton out of Illinois? Because I could see a scenario where I'm on board with that. The draft has the possibility of going like it did last year when there really just was a big ol' pile of equal talent sitting there - none of it really 1st round caliber.

In that case, Newton could very easily be the best raw talent on the board. And there's almost certainly going to be a need there. Feels like he could easily be Ed Oliver here.
It's very early and I haven't dived into anything draft related outside of WR (for obvious reasons) but yes he's not a first rd pick. Probably an early-mid 3rd. He seems really good though n tape. Size, speed, decent strength
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.