Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 06:40 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I would include Chris Olave and Terrance Marshall, Jr. in the WR group.

Marshall is really interesting... he's a 6'3" receiver, but LSU has used him outside AND in the slot, and he separates really well for a guy that size.

Olave is a separation machine (very Terry McLaurin) but is pretty skinny without much room for adding muscle mass.

I don't see any way they invest another Rd 1 pick in a RB this soon after Clyde. Especialy Najee Harris, who is a stiff, upright, traditional RB.
I really like Olave and Marshall too, but I feel like if we go WR in round 1 it will be because one of those other guys fell into our lap. Otherwise, I think there will be an EDGE, IOL, or LB available that we’d take over those 2.

I’d be good with either of those 2 though. Even better if we could get them after trading down a few spots.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.