View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #29
Has a particular set of skills

Glad to see you back to at least let us know Star Wars stuff in this thread.

I thought the 3rd act of Rogue One was the best act of the whole Star Wars universe. The Darth Vader scene wasn't originally even in there? I hope Gilroy gets his chance to take on a whole series or movie.

Glad to hear D&D were fired. I heard that the cast and HBO were on board with doing an additional episode or two to flush out the last season story of GOT but D&D wanted to move on to Star Wars. Any truth to that rumor Dane?

Sounds like Lucas films has got fat and happy in its old age. New blood is needed.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.