View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:11 PM   #19
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
DANE! So glad to see you back, at least here. I assume you are privately enjoying the Mahomes era.

You certainly didn't disappoint with your take. It's so involved I can't even discuss it intelligently, so I won't try.

Sounds like the next one will be bad as I feared. I also loved both Rogue One and Solo, and thought both were the best entries since the original trilogy. Rogue One had a great, dark story (that ending-holy shit), and I thought Solo captured the swashbuckling feel of the original Star Wars far more than any of the other movies. It really sucks that it took the bullet for the Last Jedi, and sucks even more that the Disney brain trust didn't figure that out, because I'd love to see another Solo movie. Oh well.

I have high hopes for The Mandalorian, although I plan to hold out until the run is complete so I can watch it all at once. I don't need another full time subscription in my life, and Disney doesn't offer much else that I care about.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Great to hear to from you!
Solo wasn't as bad as the bombing showed, but god... why does he act more like Star Lord than Han Solo?
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.