Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #1664
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Loved her character. Love her. And obviously I agree with her values.

But still....

She knew damn well the climate she existed in. Much like someone else we all know, she should have stayed the hell off twitter. Maybe she thought she was too popular to get whacked. Should have known better.

I'll miss her on the show.
I won't miss her because we cancelled Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu today. I'm sick of this bullshit. They won't care, but I do and that's all that matters to me. The only way to stop this shit is to not feed it, and you feed it by giving them your money.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote