View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 08:04 AM   #31
MVP

I'm not for a LB in round two; unless he's a cover backer that allows you to move on from Sorensen.

any other way you slice it, you're taking a second round pick to play two downs. Either benching Bolton or taking your #2 off the field on 3rd down. I'd be more for signing a SAM in FA as it's the least difficult spot to find a decent player at between the 3 LB spots-not including a nickel and dimebacker, which are more safety/hybrid roles.

So, I would absolutely pass on Harris in favor of a WR, CB, or physical safety type that could make us forget Sorensen exists.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.