Thread: Mock (5/4)
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 07:17 AM   #18
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I hate to be that guy, but a huge, huge element of that game was early, questionable, drive-sustaining penalties exclusively called against the Chiefs.

These penalties both served as momentum killers for us and boosters for them, and also led to an early hole for us and lead for them.

Their early lead then led to us becoming even more one-dimensional (both due to poor play calling and necessity) as the game went on, which only served to exacerbate their strength and our weakness - their DLine vs our OLine.

I really think that if that same game is played 10 times - not as a series but rather in different timelines in the same exact scenario - we win it 7/10 times.

With standard officiating, their drives end when they are supposed to, the score stays close, Mahomes does his thing, we stay multi-dimensional, its a close finish.
I think this is a fair interpretation, but that was probably a Top 3 DL going up against an entire line of backup OL. Combine that with Brady being Brady, and we were probably doomed.

That said, I saw windows for a victory. And I think the moves we made this offseason get us closer to one.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.