Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 09:13 PM   #40081
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
First they came for the defense-minded tard coaches, and I said nothing because I wasn't a defense-minded tard coach

Then they came for the talentless douche career backup QBs, and I said nothing because I wasn't a talentless douche career backup QB

Then they came for the overrated piles of shit on the team, and I said nothing because I wasn't an overrated pile of shit on the team

Then I wish they would come for the fans, but they never do. We're always left to deal with the squalor and misery left behind.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote