View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 08:44 AM   #382
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If he makes it to 16 and we can get there for a 1, 4 and next years 2 (which is close to getting it done, I think) then I could see that being a real possibility.

Would be hard to pass on Thomas. Some of the NFL guys have maybe broken my brain on him a bit though. Folks saying "He's the WR1 in any normal class..." maybe has me a little too high on him now. I just don't think Odunze is a generational prospect. If Thomas is clearly behind him, then I think he's probably a relatively normal 'very good' prospect that's probably the WR2 most years. That's still a top 10-12 guy who may see 16-18 due to the depth of the class.

I just haven't gotten a strong enough read on him to form a good opinion on him. Every time I think I'm comfortable with it, I change my mind.
I think I'm higher on Odunze than most here. I kinda see him as a legit high end guy.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.