View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 09:08 AM   #2817
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
I must be different. Sativa and Indica hit me different for sure but most these days are crossed it seems.
It seems like the old geezers in this thread shit on that idea. But, I can tell a big difference between the two.

I smoked all the time back in the day when you could get serious jail time for smoking. You'd get that damn ditch weed every once in a while where no matter how much you smoke you couldn't get high. I quit because I got work where I was tested all the time. Now, I'm back to smoking weed.

I'm not using it for just recreation so my opinion may be different but Sativa just seems to go for the high and Indica is going for the mellow high.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote